Thursday, 14 March 2013

Vintage Glamour Wreaths.

I thought I'd share these wreaths I made in the run up to Christmas. They were something I had wanted to have a go at for quite a while and as Christmas started to get nearer I found the time to put my little idea into practice. I LOVE wreaths, not just for Christmas but for all occasions and everyday home decor. I wanted to create something along the lines of my brooch bouquets and vintage tea cup arrangements but in wreath form. I then found the most gorgeous satin ribbons in such decadent colours and set about the task of creating a wreath.

Here are what I came up with! I was really pleased with them, I shared them on my Facebook page and the orders came flooding in! I also made them as extra little Christmas presents for family and friends and they loved them, in fact they insist on keeping them up even though they have a sparkly snowflake on!





 Hence I have now made some everyday vintage glamour wreaths! I will also be experimenting with sizes, different colours etc, they would also make fabulous keepsakes to hand to a bride on her wedding day or something pretty for bridesmaids or flower girls to hold, I can even imagine them as venue/party decor, oh how pretty these would look as pew ends, if only I had thought of this before our wedding!!!



I have lots of ideas for different kinds of wreaths and can't wait to get chance to have a play. I'll hopefully share more wreath creations soon!

Thank you for stopping by,

Much love,

4 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous wreaths Katrina! So elegantly beautiful! Love all the glamorous crystals!

Yvette said...

Katrina these are beautiful. I would love to order if your still making them,for this Christmas please. Would make fabulous gifts too if I can bear to part with them.

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I have been trying to leave you a comment for quite a while, but blogger wouldn't let me! Its so annoying lately.

When I first saw these I immediately loved them. I don't have a Facebook account or anything like that but wanted mail you about having something like this for my Daughters Nursery. Dont worry if not!

I will drop you an email about it!

Take care hon.
Love Kerry x

hellen greek said...

To get more Christmas Party Fashion Trends and Christmas photos or Christmas ghingles please visit us webpakistani.com/fashion/christmas-party-fashion-trends-2012