Friday, 10 August 2012

Burlap and lace

Hello lovely blog visitors, apologies for my absence from posting on here again, I've been under the weather these last few weeks with on going problems which are being investigated so I've been taking it a bit easier than usual!

I wanted to pop on here and share the on the day wedding stationery items that I made for my lovely Canadian customers Jessica and Lee. I can now share them as it's there wedding today and all should have been revealed to their guests now, I always wait until my brides and grooms have shared things with their guests so as not to ruin any surprises for them. I just wanted to say a huge Congratulations to them both too and wish them every happiness in their future together.

Their wedding invitations are the pretty peonies featured a few posts down! When Jessica asked me to produce some of their on the day items too, I was thrilled and let out a squeal when she said she wanted to include burlap and lace!!! I love these two materials together, rustic meets elegant, perfect! So I set to work and came up with these programs for them. I also made a guest book table sign too.



I couldn't resist a snap using my newest vintage typewriter as a prop!

 

Here is the thank you card I made for them to say thanks for being such lovely people to work with, thanking them for their custom and wishing them every happiness for the future.


I love creating bespoke stationery suites like this, so much fun designing the items and seeing them all come together, worth all the hard work, especially when the customers are happy :)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend.





xxx

3 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What beautiful projects Katrina! I love the mix of pearls, lace and burlap! So feminine looking! Thanks for inspiring :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous projects Katrina, full of special little details just like all your work! I love the lace and burlap, so inspired!

Great to hear from you again. Hope you're feeling better now!

John smith said...

Stationery is a permanent shop. That contains different kinds of materials, esp. wedding materials, birth announcement, christmas cards, gifts etc. There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Thanks
Bespoke Stationery