Thursday, 12 July 2012

Young love!

Hello again!! Sorry it's been a while! After a very busy few months working on orders etc, I decided to have a few weeks out to catch up with some of my own projects and growing to do list! Also just to get a bit of me time and to spend some time catching up with family and friend etc. I do have some things to share though! So thought I'd better get back to it! I have a busy few weeks ahead working on some on the day stationery for my lovely bridal couples. I can't wait to have that done and on its way to them, then once their big days are here I'll be able to share some photos with you all.

I was asked by my very sweet 16 year old cousin, if I could make him a corsage for his girlfriend for him to give her to wear to their school prom! How cute is that!! He had seen my bouquet at our wedding and thought of this himself, ahhhh!

I had not made anything like this before but it was something I had on my list of things to have a go at and so I decided now was the time for a challenge. Her dress was going to be pink and the rest was up to me!
Here's what I came up with!


I'm glad to say that they loved it and were very pleased ! I was quite pleased with it as a first attempt, I plan to make some more now when I get chance as I really enjoyed making it! I may even make one to wear myself!

Apologies for not stopping by or commenting on many of your wonderful blogs lately but hopefully I will stop by and say hi soon!

Oh to be 16 again, lol!

xxx

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and soooo much better than a bought one...very special! Lovely to see you blogging...hugs sweet friend xxx

sassy said...

hiya you are so forgiven for lack of communication lol!!!! as i know you are so busy with things but this is sure worth the wait to hear from you wonderful and stunning corsarge..she will be over the moon and how sweet is your cousin aw bless young love....its ruly amazing as you are fabulous...hugs sassyx

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

I hope you are well and still busy with your new business!

Sorry I have not dropped by your blog in a little while, but where does time go???

I LOVE this pretty corsage! How do you think of them?? It has such a sweet story behind it too!

Love Kerry xxx