Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Midlands Vintage Chic Wedding Fair - Part 2

Phew what a hectic few weeks it's been!!! I'm just catching my breath and coming up for air, lol. I had the wedding fair, several customer orders and projects on the go and a charity tea party all to do in the last two weeks, so it's been a bit crazy!

Anyway, here is part two of the Midlands Vintage Chic Wedding Fair, I wanted to give a little shout out to some of the other lovely exhibitors and show off their beautiful stands to you!

Cathy and Susie, the event organisers work so hard at bringing this amazing fair to the industry and to lots of excited brides and grooms to be, such lovely ladies too, so thank you! This was their pretty space at the entrance.


Here is Karen from Darby and Joan's stand, which was next to mine, it was lovely to meet Karen and we enjoyed having a chat about all things vintage and wedding related! Her china is beautiful and she had put on a gorgeous display of pretty vintage props.


These beautiful cakes are more of Tracy of Cotton and Crumbs beautiful work! Too good to eat!! Those little bell jars are so adorable, I've got to get me some of those! Such a pretty stand and stunning cakes as always.


 The stunningly beautiful flowers of Karen from Passion for Flowers, so so pretty and elegant! What a fabulous idea for a sign with those strikingly pretty letters, love it!


 Gemma from The Wedding of My Dreams had a fab stand too, I just love that ladder shelf unit, it's fantastic! A great display as always.


 It was wonderful to be treated to the delightful elegant vocals of Simon Partridge throughout the day. Simon has such a wonderful talent, I would highly recommend if you are planning a vintage themed wedding or event.


Then there was Emily from Fishee Designs photo booth, a fab vintage themed photo booth, great fun with all the props etc, wish I had known about this for our wedding! Check out her blog for some of the exhibitors including me having our mug shots taken (vintage props were of course compulsory!).


 The lovely Emily's best, a travelling old fashioned sweet shop! Such a fantastic idea! They were very kindly giving away free sweets (nothing better than free sweets!), which kept us going throughout the day!


Anyway as you can see, it's such a fabulous and pretty event and a must if you are planning a vintage or shabby chic wedding or just after something unique! I love exhibiting there and meeting so many lovely brides and grooms to be as well as the exhibitors.

Love,

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great to hear you're so busy (hardly surprising with your talent!) I love your wedding fair posts - always a visual delight :) xxx p.s. We're all fine, thanks for asking honey - Dean's on garden leave (which means with full pay & benefits) because he's under contract & is not allowed to start at his new place for 6 months :)

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

I hope you are okay! Sorry I have not dropped by in a while.

The fair posts look so pretty and I am really glad to hear you have been busy.

Love

Kerry xxx