Saturday, 7 April 2012

Rosey Rosettes

Thank you to those of your who left lovely comments congratulating me on being published in the magazine, much appreciated and they made me smile!

It's been a busy week, I'm thankful for the long Easter weekend, so I can catch up with the to do list, see our family and hopefully find some time to kick back! Lots in the pipeline that I'm so excited about, can't wait to share it all with you on here, so watch this space. Exciting, but hard work too, although it's so worth it!

Anyway, here is a recent birthday card and note pad I made for an order, the brief was for it to be girly! I love being girly :) I am loving rosettes at the moment too, can't get enough of them! So expect to see more of these on projects ;)




I have recently sat and covered 12 notepads for my Etsy shop, just have to decorate them now and I can then start stocking the shelves on there. Something I've been wanting to do for a long time is to get my Etsy shop up and running. Need more hours in the day :)

I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. I'll be back with another post or two over the next few days.

xxx

4 comments:

Kerry said...

HI Katrina,

I hope you are well and having a lovely Easter weekend. I love this cute card and note pad.

I can't wait to see what you have planned.

Love Kerry xxx

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Sweet vintage goodness Katrina! Live the colours and that rosette!

Enjoy the long Easter weekend. I am definitely enjoying the lie-ins! :o)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful projects Katrina! Love the little heart tag and pretty patterned paper!

angelwhispers said...

Well its sure is girly and just so beautiful and full of delightful detail!!! Good luck with the Etsy shop can't wait to the goodies and obviously will be popping by to see whats in the pipeline!!

Hope you have had a lovely relaxing weekend Love Chanelle xx