Tuesday, 24 April 2012

My stand at the Midlands Vintage Chic Wedding Fair!

Boy am I shattered after the weekends Vintage Chic Wedding Fair, but my oh my, did I enjoy it! It's lots of work planning my stand, working on new designs/pieces and packing, unpacking all the props and goodies etc, but so much fun metting and chatting to all the lovely brides to be and their family and friends. It was also great to see lots of my favourite exhibitors and catch up with them as well as meeting lots of lovely new ones. All very talented and showcasing some gorgeous products/services! These are such happy events, a little light relief from my day job, which can be quite emotionally challenging at times! Anyway I wanted to share some photos of my stand, I was pleased with how it turned out, you wouldn't believe that I got all of that into my little Fiat 500, but I did :) ha ha.

Showcasing some of my new product offerings of pin wheels, cupcake flags and hen party rosette badges. Also one or two new stationery designs, many more of these coming soon, working on complete stationery suites and will launch them on here and Facebook as they are ready!


















I took some photos of some of the other lovely exhibitors stands too and will do a post sharing these soon. Thank you for stopping by, sorry I have been a bad blog visitor the last week or two, hoping to rectify that very soon, just been so so busy!

Love,
xxx

7 comments:

sassy said...

hiya hunnie it all looked a lovely lay out and all that work well i hope it paid off ...i did a wedding fayre once and it was really tiring but well worth it there is so much to do and to get it looking just right ..from the piccis seems youve really put loads of thought and hard work into it you glad you enjoyed the day take care hugs sassyxxx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

It looks fabulous Katrina!
Hugs, Clare x

Chloe said...

I LOVE your stand, so many crafty and pretty things!

Chloe x

angelwhispers said...

Looking at these pictures your stand looks so stunning and loving all the bit's and piece's just superb a proper vintage stand just love it!! Looks well worth all the work and I hope it paid of for you and you have mega orders!! Love Chanelle xxx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW Katrina! What a stunning presentation! So feminine and beautiful! :) TFS

alyson aldridge said...

Hi I can't find any email details for you. How can I contact you to order some wedding invitations ? Thanks
Alyson

Katrina Turner said...


Hi Alyson

My email is Katrina@whimsicalwishes.co.uk.

They are listed under the about me section in the sidebar of my blog. I will try to make them more visible.

Hope that helps, look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Katrina