Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Vintage Chic Wedding Fair - video

I'm pooped after a lovely but busy weekend in Liverpool as part of my Mother in Law's 60th Birthday celebrations. Then two busy days at work. So just a quick share today. Here is a fab video of the Vintage Chic Wedding Fair by HardLuck Hotel Films. I was delighted to see my stand and pretty Vintage pink typewriter on there, who has now been called Tilly following this appearance, on the cover no less! He he.



Right I'm off to work on my next bouquet creation, which if I manage to get it done in time will be taken to the NEC National Wedding Show this weekend by the lovey ladies at Sposa!! How fab is that! They have 18,000 people through the doors there! Exciting stuff. My Whimsical Wishes to do list is looooong at the moment! Yes I have categorised to do lists and they are all long!! lol.

Hope your week is off to a good start, thanks for popping by.

xxx

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Really love all the Wedding Fair posts, such beautiful pictures & your stand is so breathtakingly beautiful :) xxx

bonnie said...

I totally agree with sweet Stephanie...stunning stand...I'm totally in love with that vintage pink typewriter! ;) Hugs x