Thursday, 8 March 2012

Vintage Chic Wedding Fair - Part 2

I'm back with the second part of my posting about the Vintage Chic Wedding Fair from last October. It's just my amateur pics this time around though! Some of my stand and I also thought I'd share some of the other exhibitors amazing stands, so many talented people were there! I would like to say a huge thank you to my wonderful mum and friend Gemma for helping me with my stand on the day, you are both stars! The twine wreath you see in the pictures of my stand was made by Gemma, it's gorgeous! Please visit and like her new Facebook page - Avenue Crafts.







Here are some pictures of my friend Cheryl's stand from Vintage Glamour Days, so beautiful, lots of pretty to feast your eyes on. Totally gorgeous and dreamy, I loved it!






Then there was the super talented Tracy of Cotton and Crumbs with her stunning cakes, so so pretty, beautiful works of art! It should be a crime to eat these!



Then there was the lovely Karen and Gemma of Passion for Flowers and The Wedding of my Dreams, beautiful flowers and wedding decorations. Gorgeous stands, loving all the crates, mine was from their webshop too!





I was pleased to meet a new exhibitor too, Hannah of My Craftea Day, I love the name! Hannah offers luxury workshops as an alternative hen party. What great fun that would be! Such a pretty stand too!



I think you can see why we choose Cheryl, Tracy, Karen and Gemma to supply things for our wedding, such talented people offering beautiful products and services, we would highly recommend them. I loved doing the fair and can't wait until the next one in April, I'm busy planning my stand, aiming to do something a bit different this time!! I'm also working on lots of new samples and ideas too. I'll obviously do another post after the next one too!

It's been a super busy week, really excited by some of the opportunities coming my way and can't wait to share more about them soon.

Hope you are having a great week so far!

xxx

4 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hi Katarina, what lovely stalls, they all offer such amazing creations, glad to hear there's alot of opening doors for you! Ruby x

GEMMA said...

Your stand was lovely and it was a pleasure to help on the day. Thank you for adding a little link to Avenue Crafts! Xx

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

It looks like it was a lovely fair & soo pretty. Lots to look at and see.

Love Kerry xxx

elegantvocals said...

Fab photos of a splendid day! Look forward to seeing you at the next fair on April 22nd.