Friday, 30 March 2012

Press Coverage!!!

I'm been bursting to share the news of this with you all, but contained it just in case it didn't come about! I was contacted by the editor of Your West Midlands Wedding Magazine and asked if I would be interested in sending some images over of my wedding stationery for a feature they were writing! I was over the moon just at being contacted, it was great that they had found me even as my website is not even live yet!!

I jumped at the chance and sent over some pictures of my designs. Well I was thrilled to see the magazine had arrived when I got home from work yesterday and even more thrilled to find 5 of my designs had been featured, one of them the birdcage design that were our own wedding invitations! It is a fabulous feature, I'm so flattered to have been contacted and chosen and featured along side some other talented stationers. I was also over the moon to find that I was also the Editor's pick for the issue!!! I'm one happy girly at finally seeing my work in print, it has been an ambition of mine for a long time!! I have ordered several copies, one for our mum's and dad's and one to show customers and have one my stands at wedding fairs.

Here is the feature!










A huge thank you to Danielle the editor for contacting me, including me and for her lovely words about my work! A great start to the weekend!

Hubby has had a bug, slightly better but not 100% yet, while he is resting this weekend I'll be crafting ;)

Have a good one folks!


xxx

5 comments:

sassy said...

aw im thrilled to little mint bals for you hunnie what a wonderful surprise so many congrats me luvverly no wonder yer over the moon well done..hope hubbie gets better soon you take care hugglies sassyxxx

Yvette said...

Well done Katrina, no stopping you now.
Thoroughly deserved!!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Congratulations on your amazing news!!! So very pleased for you to see your work doing so well. There's nothing quite like seeing your work in print is there? I've had several cards picked up by a US crafting magazine and it still fills me with jpsuch joy and delight seeing my name in there!!

Thank you so much for the extremely kind words and praise you left on my blog. So delighted to welcome you as a follower - and your compliments made my day!! :o)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Yahooo Katrina! Congratulations! Well deserved! Your work is always so pretty!

Ted said...

Color me completely unsurprised at this news, Katrina. You do such beautifully classic work, it was just a question of "WHEN" and not "IF". :) Smart editors, if you ask me! :) Happy Easter to you and I hope your husband feels better soon!