Friday, 16 March 2012

One of my bouquets at the National Wedding Show!!!

I don't know where this week has gone! Either the earth is orbiting faster or I'm just getting busier or older?!! I can't believe that we are this far into March either! Anyway, I made this brooch bouquet for the lovely ladies at Sposa to take to the National Wedding Show at the NEC this weekend! I was very excited and pleased when Faye kindly said they would take one to display on their stand!! I have been super busy but knew it was an opportunity not to be missed as they have so many brides to be through the doors there. If you are there this weekend I highly recommend seeing the stunningly beautiful dresses on their stand, which is stand D1, you can also see this sparkly little number too ;)

Here is the bouquet, slightly smaller than my previous ones but has a few more brooches in there. I really love seeing these come together, although I did take this one apart half way through and start again, to then think what did I do that for!!! It turned out alright in the end though.








I have a few ideas for different variations on these and can not wait to have a play! Collecting lots of bits and pieces for them!

Lots of crafting to get done this weekend! Have a good one folks!

xxx

6 comments:

sassy said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!! stunning bouquet..totally awesome love it loads.....all those bits and bobs where on earth do you get them sweetie../?? this is so beautiful will make any bride feel extra special.....hugs sassyx

bonnie said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie...I would find iot so hard to part with these! ;) Hugs x

angelwhispers said...

"Stunning" what Bride wouldn't love this I can see you will be very busy when they finish at this weekends fayre as all Bridge just want something different and boy this is it just spectacular! Love Chanelle xxx

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

AMAZING and I love the beautiful broaches in this one. I still think this is a great idea and soo wish it would have been around when I got married. Different, unique, pretty, vintage and classy which is everything Brides are looking for.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

Love Kerry xxx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wow Katrina! What stunning projects!!! So beautiful! Congrats on having your creations shared at the show! Yahooo!! I can see why! :) TFS

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Um, *wow*!!! Such a stunning, sparkling, gorgeous wonderfulness of a bouquet!! Any bride would be lucky to carry this!!