Friday, 23 March 2012

French chic ensemble

Back in February I was invited round for a craft day by the lovely Jacqui Gilbert and Debbie Bend. We had a fab time crafting the hours away and Debbie showed us how to make these super cute little magnets that nest inside these little tins. I then made a notepad and a little gift box to match. I ended up using Debbie's stamp set, Stampendous charm collection, I LOVED them!! Needless to say ordered a set as soon as I got home, gorgeous little stamps just the right size for tags etc, I love that little postcard and Eiffel Tower stamp. Again I'm sure these will get lots of use and you will be seeing them again ;) Jacqui kindly let us raid some of her stash and the gorgeous paper on the notepad was courtesy of her, as were the little gems and box. The paper used for the magnets and the tin were Prima Printery, again I love these! We had a lovely day chatting away and it was nice to just craft for the sake of it for a change!

So here is the little gift set that came about. I'm sure you will be seeing similar things pop up in my Etsy shop. Still trying to get a good stock of things to launch it properly, proving difficult as I've been so busy! I'll get there in the end though!








Well the sun is shining, it's a nice feeling to finish work after such a busy week! Off to the Hobbycraft show at the NEC with my friend Gemma tomorrow, looking forward to it, it's been ages since I last went along to one of these shows!

Have a great weekend.

xxx

3 comments:

sassy said...

hiya have a super time at nec tomoz....shame i cant go ..and love the little box superb hugs sassyx

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

Cute little trinket makes, love them. The little stamps are soo cute.

Enjoy the NEC!

Love Kerry xx

Stephanie said...

Such precious little projects, it's wonderful to have you posting so regularly :) Enjoy NEC today, looking forward to seeing photos! xxx