Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Acceptance Card

I have had a few commissions for bespoke acceptance cards recently, which I thought was such a lovely idea of my customers. I enjoyed making this acceptance card, with the pretty cameo. My customer is making her friends wedding cake so sent me some of the lovely ribbons she is going to use on it so that they could be incorporated into the card.






Just a brief post, I have hubby unwell with an unexplained fever at the moment!

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful sunshine. I'll be back soon with some details of our charity tea party we are holding for The Eve Appeal next month, getting excited about it now!


xxx

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

Beautiful card and I love the cameo, so pretty!

Hope hubby gets better x

Inkyfingers said...

What luscious details on your lovely card.

talha said...

Decent card, both the ribbons made it more attractive.


plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing

sassy said...

oh my word this is simply stunning...would want to send it back....its so beautiful hugs sassyx