Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Shabby Birthday!

It's been a while since I just shared a card, so here is a shabby chic birthday card I made for my lovely friend Debbie. I used some of the gorgeous Melissa Frances 5th Avenue papers, one of her resin frames and a resin rose. I absolutely love everything in her range of crafting goodies!! I also used a cameo, gems, mini peg and pin from my stash, Papertrey Ink tiny tags stamp set and dies, Papertrey Ink Love Lives here butterfly die, Parisian Lace doily die and double ended banner die, some seam binding, heart lace applique and vintage lace.

I also covered a jumbo clothes peg to pin to the gift bag! I used the same papers, a rose cameo, felt heart, pearls and lace on there. I thought it would make a cute memo holder afterwards. I must say I like these big pegs and will be making more :)






Thank you for dropping by, I really do appreciate your visits and comments :)

Love,

xxx

4 comments:

sassy said...

wow!!!!love it katrina its right up my steet and is soooooo lush my fav era my fav colour..and i adore cameos too.. ihave a few which i must try in pop on a card just had a few commissions so need to get back into my comfort zone now all commissionare completed ..and i nearlly forgot the peg ..gorgeous..love 5th Ave but not sure where to buy the matching bits....as i love the papers hugs love sassyxxxc

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Katrina! Great mix of patterned papers and that cameo is oh so elegant!

angelwhispers said...

Just superb Katrina I bet your friend was overjoyed in receiving this beautiful card and the peg for the gift bag is just amazing and such a great idea! Chanelle xxx

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful card for your dear friend, love the look! Ruby x