Monday, 27 February 2012

Brooch Bouquet

I thought it was about time I moved on to some other posts, lots to catch up on, I have got a few other bits and pieces to share that are related to our wedding but I'll give you all a break for a bit. Don't want you thinking I'm obsessed now do we ;)

Well here is the first brooch bouquet that I have completed for a lovely customer who is getting married later this year! I really enjoyed making it and I was pleased with how it turned out, thankfully so was my customer!! It's a wonderful feeling being involved in other peoples special days, even in such a small way, they are the happiest of occasions!

My lovely customer asked for brooches, sparkle, pearls, cream and ivory colours. Here are some photos I took before delivering it to the bride to be.










I can't wait to make more of these. I really do enjoy seeing them take shape and come together. Lots of ideas for future ones too! Really looking forward to starting my next one for Sposa as soon as I've finished some samples for some wedding stationery customers.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have had a good start to the week!

6 comments:

sassy said...

crickey katrina his is wowwwwwwwzzzzzzer!!!!!....ive seen a couple of these made before and admired them ..but way out of my league..but would love to have a play i love making stuff..just stuff of lush things like the bouqet i bet your customer was thrilled..where did you get all the broaches from..gosh im so nosey arnt it
anyways its a credit to your talent and i love it hugs sassxxxx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WoW! How beautiful Katrina! :) TFS

ribenaruby said...

Amazing work Katrina! Ruby x

angelwhispers said...

WOW!!! What more can I say its just so magical! Chanelle xxx

Grace Bend said...

Love Love Love!! xxx

Beckie x said...

I'm proud to say that this is my bouquet! I love it so much, katrina, you are a very talented lady! I can't wait to show it off on my wedding day, everyone who has seen it so far has been amazed at how pretty it is, and as I've said before you have inspired me to make them for my bridesmaids and be more crafty, and if I end up half as good as you I'll be happy with that!
Thanks again katrina!
Love bex x