Sunday, 15 January 2012

Heavenly hydrangea

I hope I'm not boring anyone with the posts about the details of our wedding day, I do apologise if I am :-) However I just wanted to share these details and touches with you all as I enjoyed the planning and choosing these so much, as well as the crafting involved. I have a handful more posts and will get these on here this week as I have some time off work. Then I'll get back to some regular crafting posts etc! Today I thought I'd share some pictures of our order of service. They were kept simple and I stamped sheet music onto cream card, then stamped the hero arts hydrangea stamp and a fancy flourish stamp over the top. Simple yet effective, again I had more plans of things to do with these but when you have so many to do and limited time, it's definitely best to keep it simple. I absolutely love this hydrangea stamp and have used it for our thank you cards too, which I will share soon.



I choose the hydrangea for the order of service as these were the bridesmaids flowers, we also had a hydrangea wreath and some around the birdcage centre pieces on the tables. Definitely my most favourite flower, I love the fullness and the pretty colours, absolutely beautiful!




Our flowers were done my Karen and Gemma at Passion for Flowers, a lovely mother daughter team who were a pleasure to work with. The flowers were so pretty, simply beautiful. Although we had a limited budget for flowers they looked amazing and we were so pleased with them. As well as the hydgrangeas we also had some tea cup arrangements for the top table and some single roses in vintage inspired bottles. I would highly recommend Passion for Flowers if you are looking for wedding flowers. I collected lots of vintage china in the run up to our wedding and still have these pretty teacups etc, I'd love to have a go at doing an arrangement in one myself to have around the house, as they were so gorgeous!

Again these photographs are by our photographers - Source Images.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, it is much appreciated.


xxx

4 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW Katrina! What beautiful photos! Lovin' the soft color palette! TFS :)

Grace Bend said...

These flowers are lovely, they look so cute in the little china cup! Hugs Grace xxxxx

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

I love seeing what you created for your wedding.... keep them coming!!

Such pretty idea and so different. I love how you even did you order of service.

Love Kerry xxx

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

I love seeing what you created for your wedding.... keep them coming!!

Such pretty idea and so different. I love how you even did you order of service.

Love Kerry xxx