Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to pop on and say that I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had a lovely first Christmas as husband and wife! Santa came and spoilt us again and we loved spending time with our family and friends. I just don't know where it has gone, it's flown by, just like this year has!! I have missed blogging and crafting and I am hoping to get back into it properly over the coming weeks, it's just been such a busy year with getting married and starting my business as well as working full time and the usual family commitments etc. I have lots of posts to catch up on that I had started putting together, things I've been meaning to share on here for a while.

Hope you enjoy what is left of the festive season.

xx

1 comment:

bonnie said...

Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas...lovely to hear from you sweetie...I've missed you posts! ;) Hugs x