Saturday, 15 October 2011

To Have and to Hold............

I thought it was about time for me to return to my little old blog! What can I say, last month was the most amazing of my life so far!! I married my soul mate Adrian after nearly 10 years together on the 9th September and it was the most amazing day ever!!! We had the time of our lives and loved celebrating with all our wonderful family and friends. So many fantastic memories that will stay with us forever. We also had a fabulous time on our honeymoon to California, we loved it there! It was so so busy in the run up to our wedding that it left little time to pop on here and document the process, which is what I had planned to do!!! However I always plan to do more than I can chew! So here I am now better late than never with a few tid bits from the planning and the big day itself! There will be quite a few posts over the next few weeks so that I can share some of the details and photos with you here. There were lots of handmade details which included the wedding invitations, the place names, table plan, my bouquet etc. We had so much help from our family and friends and some fantastic folks in the wedding industry and we can use our posts to say thank you to them as well.

For now here is a few snap shots that our friends hav
e send over to us or popped on Facebook, more to come in the coming weeks.







Love,

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Katrina,

Your wedding day pictures look fab! Love the photo with the umbrella, so cute.

Love Kerry xxx

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh....I was thinking of you today and wondering how everything was and you've posted!!! I couldn't believe that! Gorgeous pictures sweetie you look absolutely stunning...I love your beautiful dress....can't wait to hear more! Just wanted to say a BIG HUGE Congratulations to you both! ;) Hugs x

lil-paper-pixie said...

You looked stunning Katrina!! I managed to take your wedding card home with me...LOL, must get your address and post it to you.x

ribenaruby said...

Hi Katrina, many congratulations to you and your beloved hubby! Lovely pics, wishing you both a very happy married life together. Best wishes. Ruby x