Monday, 11 April 2011

The Vintage Wedding Fair in Leamington Spa!

Wow, what a fantastic weekend! Firstly it was Adrian's sister's wedding on Friday, we had a lovely time with family and friends celebrating with them. It was a lovely day and the sunshine was wonderful! Congratulations Sarah and Paul!

Then I had my stand at The Vintage Wedding Fair in Leamington Spa. I
t was a really great day, I had such a lovely time chatting to lots of lovely brides to be and fellow exhibitors there. I was so pleased that I had so many lovely comments and positive feedback, it was really encouraging and a real boost! I've been tired lately as I seem to be working non stop with my full time job, wedding plans and now Whimsical Wishes but when you have a day like that, it is all worth it!! So thank you to anyone that stopped by, including friends, Elaine, Emily and Dawn. Also one of my dear friends and bridesmaids Gemma and her partner Matt, your help was much apprecaited with all the packing away, thanks guys!

A big shout out though to Adrian and my mum, for getting up early, helping me load the car and set up and for being helpful and supportive all day. I couldn't have done it
without you, huge, massive thanks, love you both lots. It was also so lovely to see my sweet friend Cheryl from Vintage Glamour Days, her stand was amazing as always and it's always nice to catch up with her.

Anyway onto the pics! Here is my stand, I have some
new samples which i will post individually over the next few days. The Vintage Wedding fair was held at the Assembly in Leamington and it was a stunning venue. There was so much pretty on display, such a great way to spend a Sunday!

















More photos to come of my new samples and of the other exhibitors at the fair coming soon. Anyone who requested samples I will be working on those over the next few days and get them out to you.

Hope you had a great weekend too and enjoyed the sunshine!






4 comments:

bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonnie said...

Oh wow Katrina you table looks amazing sweetie, you sure had a busy weekend and we had such glorious weather too!! I don't know how you fit it all in! :) Hugs xx

bonnie said...

Not sure why but my post came out twice!!! :) x

Yvette said...

How lovely to see your mum looking so well Katrina and you too. What a lovely bride and mother of the bride you will both make!!