Tuesday, 26 April 2011

A spring wedding card

I thought I would share the card I made for Adrian's sister's wedding a few weeks ago, I also altered a horseshoe to give her at the church as a keepsake. I tried to match in with the colour scheme she choose for the day.



Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink/card - Papertrey Ink/DP - The Girls Paperie/lace - Prima/Flowers and pin - Wild orchid crafts/Seam binding - ebay/pearls from stash.



I used seam binding, flowers and pearls to alter ceramic horseshoe that was from Tesco gift/card section. A beautiful sentiment on the card, perfect for a special day filled with love!

Some of you may remember me mentioning my nan needing a major operation a few months back, well I'm pleased to say that she had it done and is now on the mend, it only took just over 4hours in the end, instead of the 10 originally planned, which is enough but a much better outcome! We are all very relieved.

Thank you for popping by my little blog, I hope you are having a good week so far.

Hugs,


2 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card and love the design. So glad your nan is on the mend.
Hugs Linda

bonnie said...

So pretty! Gorgeous colours! So pleased your nan is doing ok now too! Sweet hugs :) x