Thursday, 14 April 2011

New Samples - Vintage Glamour and Birdcages!

I'm back as promised with a few pics of my latest samples that were on show at the Vintage Wedding Fair in Leamington on Sunday.

The first are from my new range of vintage glamour w
edding stationery. I'm so pleased I managed to source these vintage brooch style embellishments as they as gorgeous! This is my higher end of the price range I'm affraid but worth every penny if you want show stopping invitations that set the tone perfectly for an elegant affair! I'll have a better idea of prices once I have more info regarding my trade account with my supplier, as always I want to offer quality bespoke invitations at affordable prices and want to offer something to cater for all tastes and budgets.

Meet Grace......




and Ava .....




Here are some samples of my Birdcage range, I love these too as I have a soft spot for birdcages and birdies, they have such a pretty vintage charm.




I hope you like! These are samples and can be made in any colours to suit your scheme and are just an idea of the sorts of things I can produce, any of these can be altered or adapted to suit your requirements. These pics will be added to my wedding stationery pages in the sidebar.

I'll be back soon with more pics and news from The Vintage Wedding Fair .......


4 comments:

bonnie said...

So beuatiful....love the brooches...sooo pretty! :) hugs x

gracielou97 said...

oH Katrina how lovely! i love the names especially the first one! haha they are amazing i love all your stuff as you should already know!
Hugs
grace
xxxx

Sidorela said...

I really appreciate of your self for the helpful information you have shared. I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time. Thanks dude.

Dissertation Topics

Ted said...

Beautiful birdcage wedding invitations... very vintage! :)