Friday, 22 April 2011

More from the Vintage Wedding Fair

I thought I would put the rest of the pictures I have from the Vintage Wedding Fair on here and a shout out to some of the lovely and talented exhibitors!

My lovely friend Cheryl from Vintage Glamour Days had a stunning stand, a gorgeous display of china and accessories to hire and of course tea and cake!





Nicola from Silver Sixpence in her Shoe with her beautiful handmade bridal accessories. It was lovely chatting to Nicola, who started her business after planning her own too!



Gorgeous shoes by Rachel Simpson....


Stunning jewelled bouquets from Debbie at DC Bouquets



Innovative albums from Illustries



Beautiful blooms from Bottega Blooms, who offer DIY bridal classes.



There were many more lovely exhibitors and pretty things on display, I just ran out of time to get round and get good photos of them, a very talented bunch of people, it was a great way to spend a Sunday! I look forward to my future vintage wedding fairs, always an enjoyable day chatting to brides to be and fellow exhibitors, fun designing new samples, planning my stand and developing my little business! Etsy shop coming soon folks, a work in progress as we speak!

Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend!

xxx

No comments: