Sunday, 20 March 2011

Shabby little notepads!

Here are a few pics of some of the shabby chic, vintage inspired notepads I've been making. The first I made was for my friend Letitia's birthday, I was so pleased that she liked it. I really enjoyed making it too, I used my favourite Tilda papers and some gorgeous embellishments I had in my stash, it's good to finally be using my supplies instead of just hoarding them!! So when I wanted to send my friend Cheryl from Vintage Glamour Days a little thank you gift, it was what sprung to mind! Cheryl is helping me with one or two things for our wedding and has become a lovely friend, offering me help and encouragement towards my little business venture too. I was overwhelmed with her lovely comments about it, she loved it and even posted it on her Vintage Glamour Days Facebook page, to which there was a positive response! It made my day, I tell you! Therefore I will be making some for my Etsy shop, which will be up and running soon, just taking longer than I intended due to so much going on around here. I'll shout and put a link on here when it's ready. I have a few more to make for some friends too and one for my mum for Mother's day.





Right, now I better get back to those Mother's day cards, and the samples I need to make etc. Oh and not forgetting the housework, the joys!

Thank for for dropping by my little blog, say hi and I'll stop by yours in return.

Hugs,

1 comment:

bonnie said...

So super cute sweetie! I love notebooks I just have a thing about stationery in any form, I love it and always have done since I was a little girl...hehe! Lovely to see your posts...looking forward to seeing your Etsy too :) Hugs xx