Sunday, 13 February 2011

Vintage favour boxes and demask wedding invitations

I'm still working on lots of samples for Whimsical Wishes wedding stationery and favours! These are now at their new home in the display cabinet at Bea's Bridal! I'll keep a set for myself too. I'm been having so many ideas for designs, I brought a sketch book so that I can get my ideas down when I have them, and even though my drawing leaves alot to be desired I can at least look at them and know what they are supposed to be! It's just finding the time to actually make them now!!

We have had some
time off from work this week and have had a fab time. We've been browsing antiques, I love anything old, vintage or shabby chic so I'm trying to incorporate this into our big day! We are amongst other things, collecting vintage tea sets to use! I'm loving looking for them and finding so many lovely treasures!! You can see a few of my vintage finds in the pictures below!

We also met our lovely photographers this week, they are great, a husband and wife team, who are so bubbly and friendly, their enthusiasm really shines though and their work is amazing, we spent several hours chatting to them and looking through
their work on Thursday and even ended up in the pub, so safe to say we already feel at ease and well acquainted with them, thanks Jordan and Ines for a great afternoon! We are so excited about our photos now, just what we were looking for, really looking forward to our pre-wedding shoot too, should be fun! If you are getting married and haven't got a photographer yet, then we would suggest you check out Source Images.

Here are my latest creations,








I'm going to try to get some goodies in my Etsy shop within the next few weeks, I'll link it on here when it's up and running properly!

Oh well back to work tomorrow! Had such a great week off catching up with family and friends, sorting wedding plans, browsing antiques, crafting and eating out, could seriously get used to it!!

Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

gracielou97 said...

fab stuff Katrina, sounds like you had a great week off!
Hugs
Grace
xxx