Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2011 brings you all you wish for and more. May much love, happiness and good health be yours always. I am soooo excited for this year I could burst!! This is the year that I get to marry my prince charming!! I can't wait and I am looking forward to finishing all the preparations. All that wedding crafting I'm going to be doing ....... invitations, order of service, place cards, table plan, favours, guest book, decorations etc, the list goes on and the ideas are overflowing, can't Wait to get into the swing of everything again! I would like a lasting reminder of the build up to our big day, hence the wedding planner journal I made, which I plan to finish up in the next few weeks and share with you.

Always a bit sad when Christmas is over for another year as I love
it so, but with so much to look forward to, it's full steam ahead!! As well as the wedding I have so many plans and goals for this year. Feeling full of positive vibes, ideas and inspiration. Just need some energy now and we are well away!!! ha ha.

Here are some of the Christmas creations that I did not get to share before Christmas arrived, the last of my 2010 creations.
A Christmas notepad for those shopping/gift lists, a keepsake box for my mum and a few cards. I forgot to photograph some of the other things before giving them to the recipients!









Wishing you a wonderful new year,

4 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hi Katrina, wishing you a very happy 2011! May it bring you many joyous moments. Ruby x

Contented Caroline said...

Best Wishes for a happy New Year. If you need any help with wedding preps let me know I will be happy to help. Blessings Cxx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Happy New Year to you and Adrian.
It will be such a special year for you both.
Hugs, Clare x

bonnie said...

Happy New Year to you sweetie....I know this will be a truly wonderful year for you ;) Love all your projects they are all fabulous and I loved your sweet decorations....very beautiful! {{{hugs}}} to you xoxox