Tuesday, 16 November 2010

A snowflake is winter's butterfly

I'm back again! It's been such a hectic few weeks, I'm really feeling it now, but I've had a great time. First it was celebrating my sister's and Adrian's birthdays. Then I've had one of my best friends, Daniela's wedding, I was chief bridesmaid and it was such an honour.

Congratulations Daniela and James on becoming Mr and Mrs Taylor. Thanks for letting us share your special day, we had a fantastic time. Love you both lots.

So there was all that a wedding entails, I had hair
dressers appointments, spray tan appointment, bridal shower, we all met at the hotel the evening before and had a lovely meal. Then me and Daniela had a nice girly time getting ready the night before and on the morning of her wedding. Then the really fun part, the wedding itself.

I thought I'd share the invitations that I designed and we made for the wedding, Daniela loves winter and wanted snowflakes but also liked butterflies, thankfully we were able to tie these together with the beautiful sentiment a snow
flake is winter's butterfly. We made these a while ago now but I never got around to sharing them before. The photo unfortunately doesn't show up the shimmery cardstock etc. The colours were blue and silver.


Then here is the wedding card I made for the happy couple, again bringing in the colours of the wedding and the butterflies.



I also made a keepsake box for Daniela's lovely mum Yvette to give to Daniela at her bridal shower but I don't think I took a picture of it, doh!!

Anyway just a quick post to let you know what I've been up to and to share a few things I'd made, I've now got to get cracking with some Christmas cards etc, feel so behind with everything, so much to do so little time, Christmas is approaching fast!!!! I've got a few cards made which I'll post over the next few days.

Until then,


Hugs,

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh wonderful I bet it was beautiful...the cards are so pretty...you did a fabulous job sweetie....hugs to you xx

Yvette said...

How lovely Katrina to share the wonderful, perfect day we all had with everyone on your blog.
A huge thank you to you for all the help before and on the day of the wedding, you were an absolute star.
I too forgot to take a photo of the beautiful,keepsake box but I'm sure we will be able to take one when they get back off honeymoon