Monday, 22 November 2010

Cosy Christmas Wreath

The parcel Gemma and I had ordered from Papertrey Ink finally arrived (a few weeks ago), it took so long because it went via Australia!!! Never mind, at least it got here in the end, and in time to make some Christmas cards etc. I absolutely love the Wreath forAll Seasons set, it's gorgeous, I'm afraid I think you will see this on my creations again and again. It's just my style!! I love twiggy berry wreaths like this and have one hanging year round in my home. Something about these wreaths say cosy country home and a warm welcome. So I thought they would be perfect for Christmas cards, however the set is versatile and can be used for all seasons or occasions, yippee, cute wreaths all round!!





Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink, A Wreath for All Seasons and sentiment Holiday tags 2010/DP - Basic Grey wassil/Cardstock and Buttons - papertrey Ink/Twine - Stampin' Up/Lace ribbon from stash/Other - PTI mat stack die, distress inks, sewing machine.

Thank you to those of you who left comments about my Nan, so kind of you.

Hope you are having a good week so far. Please let me know you stopped by and I can visit you in return.

Hugs,

4 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Very nice hun, I really want that set!!! Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

bonnie said...

Stunning card Katrina....looks very cozy in your sweet home....I bet Christmas is beautiful at yours ;) x

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful festive card, very beautiful wreath! best wishes, Ruby x

Stephanie said...

That is one well travelled PTI package *shock* glad it arrived safely in the end & delighted to see you're making such beautiful things with your new goodies! You sound like a very busy girl at the moment....like you I adore Christmas & can't wait - sooooo excited! Much love to your Nan & wishing her a very speedy recovery *hugs* Take care my lovely xxx