Friday, 5 November 2010

Bonfire Birthday's

Today is Adrian's and my sisters birthdays, they were both Guy Fawkes night babies!! So sending big birthday wishes their way. Hope you both have a great day and yes all the fireworks are just for you!! I love you both dearly.

Here are the cards I made for them.





I'm off to my friend Gemma's tomorrow for a craft day, so should have something to share with you over the weekend too. We did order lots of the new release from Papertrey Ink to make Christmas projects with, poor Gemma even got up at 5am on release day because of the time difference to make sure we ordered before they ran out of stock, as if they did it may be too late to order things to make cards etc before Christmas with us being in the UK, but alas that was over three weeks ago and still no parcel, no tracking number and now PTI email system crashed and no other way to contact them!!! The money has been taken and confirmation of order received, so we are worried as to the where abouts of it! Fingers crossed it arrives soon.

I'm off to celebrate Adrian's birthday with him, we both have the day off together, not much cooking today, yipee, we will be going for a lovely meal. My sis is in London seeing Blood Brother's with her boyfriend Carl, so I'll see her to celebrate tomorrow night/Sunday. Also my friend Daniela is having a bridal shower Sunday, as she gets married next week and I'm Bridesmaid. So a busy fun packed weekend!!!

Hope you have a safe and happy Bonfire night.

Hugs,

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Thanks for the wishes and my card etc, really liked the card - top quality as always! x