Saturday, 23 October 2010

Save the Date!

Here are my save the date cards that I have been working on, had to do quite a few, over 40 anyway, I'm pleased with how they turned out and have started handing them out as I see the guests we will be inviting, got to post a few out too. I love all things old, vintage, distressed and shabby chic, so I'm trying to incorporate this into our big day.



Stamps - American crafts/Vintage seam binding and glass glitter stars from etsy/cardstock and notebook page die - Papertey Ink/Gem pins - Making Memories vintage findings range/Other - Tim Holtz distress inks, gems from stash.

I really can't wait untill 9th September next year, I will be marrying my gorgeous guy!! Time is passing so quickly I'm going to savour the planning and the build up as much as possible too! It is very exciting and so much fun! It's right up my street, I could do it for a living!! I'll try not to become a wedding bore on here though, but can't promise! I'll share a pic or two of my wedding planner journal once I've completed it too.

Hope you are having a fab weekend!

Hugs,

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is so pretty and so you...beautiful! Your special day will be here before you know it sweetie....have fun doing all the prep for it.....I really love your save the date cards they are stunning! :) Sweet hugs, Bonnie xx

GEMMA said...

These look lovely all finished - the star really works well! Enjoy the preperations! Gem xx