Thursday, 28 October 2010

My Wedding Planner

I thought I'd hop on here and share a quick pic of the wedding planner I'm working on, it's a place for my ideas, inspiration, a place to jot down lists, websites, blogs etc. I wanted to have a shabby chic, vintage feel and to be similar to my save the date cards. I'm also quite pleased with how it's developing, here is the front cover. It is really sparkly in real life, doesn't show up too well in the photos, but here goes. Couldn't decide which pic was best as lighting wasn't very good, so popped them all on here.







Chipboard album - Papermania/DP - Girls paperie/Stamp - Inkadinkadoo/Sparkly chipboard letters - Dear Lizzy - American crafts/Pins - Jennie Bowlin/Vintage seam binding - ebay/Glass glitter star - Etsy/Other - sewing machine, glamour dust, Tim Holtz crackle paint and distress inks, mica flakes, distress tool.

I have the inside pages t
o decorate, I'll try to post some pics of the whole thing once it's finished, which hopefully will be soon. I've got a few keepsake boxes I need to finish up for orders etc and a stack of baby cards to make, it appears everyone we know are having babies at the moment!!

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave, I love reading them.

Hugs,

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is stunning Katrina....so soft and pretty and elegant and shabby all at the same time....beautiful! I love the subtle colour of the distress ink (can I ask which colour you used)? So very pretty and perfect. Have fun with the baby cards...sweet hugs, Bonnie x

Gracie said...

Oh i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am excited for the wedding to! I am already planning my outfit! Haha ;)
xxxx