Sunday, 18 July 2010

Yay for good news!!

I know I said this time last week I had some good news to share, well I thought I better pop on here and do just that. Well I am just so proud of Adrian, he has just had a big promotion at work, he works for Barclay's doing IT and he is now a manager and has his own team!! He has done so well since moving there 2 years ago and going into IT 4 and a half years ago. He surprised me with the news whilst we were in Florida and I was so excited and happy! So I just wanted to give him a big shout out on here because he really is working so hard and is going from strength to strength, well done Adrian!! I knew you could achieve what ever you set out to achieve! I really am a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband to be! We are also currently looking at wedding venues and saving for our big day, so watch this space we hope to have a date set in the not too distant future! So other than being crazy busy, life is good at the moment.

I whipped up a quick card for Adrian, but realised that my supply was lacking in the generic section, ie. congrats, well done sort of cards, so I think a few *wink* stamp sets are needed in that area! Thankfully I had a Creating Keepsakes car
d kit from eons ago which did have a card I could use in there,so this is from that kit, just I've added a few little extras.


We also went for a lovely meal (or two!) to celebrate, which was lovely, always nice when you have got something to celebrate and don't have to cook! he he. I'll be back soon, until then, take care.

Hugs,

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh that's just fabulous news Katrina...well done Adrian, I am absolutely delighted for you!!!! Great card...I would have struggled with a card like that Katrina but you did great! You look absolutely perfect together and this is just the start of a wonderful future together.....Congratulations to you both on your wonderfull news and enjoy the rest of your weekend! Sweet hugs to you both, Bonnie xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Katrina,
What wonderful news and you can both rightly be chuffed. The card is a lovely thought and I'm sure he appreciated it.
Hugs,
Fiona x