Sunday, 11 July 2010

Happy birthday dad!

It was my dad's birthday yesterday and my sister's boyfriend, Carl's on Friday, so we went for a lovely family meal this weekend. We all had a great time, here is to many, many happy returns for you both!

Here is the card I made
for my dad, golf themed as he loves to play, also in dark colours as my dad is always wearing black, it's his favourite colour! I really struggle with men's cards and realise that my craft stash is in need of some items for male projects!! What can I say but I'm a girly girl, sorry guys!



Stamp from stash - Unknown (sorry)/Card - SU/DP - Pink paislee Queen Bee/Letters are from the Tim Holtz vintage market die ( Loving this!)/Photo corners - EK Success punch/Other - white gel pen.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the sunshine! Ours has flown by. I'll be back soon with a Stampeezee DT card and to share some good news that we have had lately!

Hugs,

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Gorgeous card Katrina....sounds like you had a fab weekend...Happy Birthday to your Dad!!! I too struggle with Male cards and definately need to try and buy male stuff...it's so hard though!!! Cannot wait to hear your news ;) hugs to you sweetie, Bonnie xx

gracielou97 said...

Happy birthday Katrina's dad!
Thanks for the lovely message on my blog Katrina!
I love this card,we have got this stamp to so i may have to copy it to make my grandad a card (he loves golf!)
But yes, brilliant as always :-)
Lots of Love
Grace
xxxx

Esme said...

Ooh I love this!! Those letters are great.
And Happy Birthday to your Dad - hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Hugs

Esme xx