Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Get well soon mum

Just to let you know that I'm going to be absent on here for at least a few days yet as my mum was rushed into hospital today, it is a flare up of her past problems (Gall bladder, bile duct, pancreatitis, cholangitis etc). I'm needed at the hospital etc as my family has to come first, my mum was critically ill and in intensive care 7 years ago, so it is a huge worry for us when she is ill. I'm hoping and praying it is a short stay in hospital and a speedy recovery this time. My poor mum has been through enough, she really is the best mum I could ever wish for as well and my best friend. I hate leaving her there in hospital too, I know she is in good hands, but being a nurse it's difficult as I know I could care for her myself.

Therefore we have had to cancel the Brinklow craft group meeting for tomorrow 28/07/10 as I will be at the hospital and Gemma is on holiday, apologies for the short notice, it should be on in August as usual, I'll post nearer the time though.

I'll be back as soon as I can, I'm also sorry that I may not get chance to visit your blogs or leave comments, but I'll catch up soon as I am able, I'm also trying to finish the studying I need to do as the deadline is looming, we were also in the middle of sorting out wedding date, venue etc. So until then wishing you and yours safe and well.

Take care,


2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh sweetie I am so sorry to hear your mum is poorly in hospital...here I am sending you big (((hugs))) and get well wishes for your mum from me. I hope she gets better soon and I hope you are ok, I am thinking of you sweetie....hugs, Bonnie xx

Annelie said...

Oh, I´m so sorry to hear about your mother Katrina! Hope that she will feeling better real soon! And of course your family has to come first, nothing else matters times like this!

I´ve been away from the blogworld for a long time, but now I´m back, and this time with a blog of my own. I´ve got a lot of catching up to do, but as always I´m looking forward to see all your beautiful work!

Until next time, take care!! Hugs Annelie