Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Feeling Sad

I just thought I would pop on to say that I haven't been blogging as my auntie that I mentioned in the previous post passed away yesterday evening. It is so very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with her husband, Uncle Mick and my cousins, also my mum at this sad time. She will be missed and will forever be in our hearts and thoughts. I will try to remember all the good and happy times we shared and cherish those memories. She was such a character, she always made me laugh! At least she is not suffering and is at rest now.

I doubt I will be posting in a while as I am also not feeling very well, hayever has given way to sinus problems and I'm full of cold now. I also have a million and one things to do before our holiday. So please forgive me if I have a break from crafting/blogging. Check back soon as I will be back after our holiday and in better spirits, I don't want to depress my readers but just wanted to tell you why I'm not around. I may get chance to post before we go to Florida and will try but if not see you all soon, I'll also have a giveaway when I'm back too.

Thank you for your continued support and for your lovely comments.

Hugs,

6 comments:

Esme said...

Oh Katrina

I'm so sorry to read your sad news about your Auntie - like you said, at least she is not suffering, although unfortunately all those left behind will for some time.

Also sorry to hear that you are not feeling well - I too suffer with sinusitis and had a horrendous migraine on Friday (after being up all night coughing) so I understand how painful and exhausting it is.

I do hope you feel better whilst away, and that Florida will give you a chance to recuperate and take a break from what's been going on - you seem to have had quite a year so far.

Love

Esme xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Sending big hugs hunny.

Sarah

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Katrina,
I am so sorry to hear your sad news.
I'm also sorry to hear that you are not well. I know how painful sinusitus can be and I hope you get better really quickly.
I think you are in need of your holiday and I hope you and Adrian have a wonderful time.
Clare x

Contented Caroline said...

So sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you.
C&T xxx

HazelQ said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Katrina :( my best wishes to you and your family.
Hugs
Hazel

Gracie said...

So sorry to hear the sad news Katrina, hope you feel better soon to
xxx