Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Whoops a daisies!

Hey there, what has happened to the weather, it has been cold here in the UK, I'm really wondering where Spring went?! In fact we are still having to get a fire going in our log burner most evenings!

I thought I'd share this quick card I made for a work colleagues birthday. I have used the PTI vintage picnic set again, love it!



Supplies: Image and sentiment - Papertry Ink/DP- Basic Grey/cardstock - PTI and SU/ ribbon - SU/buttons and gems from stash/ tools - nesties, decorative chalks, corner rounder.


I've still got quite a few cards that I need to make, it seems never ending at the moment!! I've also just done my friends wedding invites with her and I now have been asked to do some diamond wedding invitations for a friend from work for her mum and dad and someone else has asked if I would do some first birthday invites for her daughter's party! It's nice to be asked, I just wish there were more hours in the day!!

Hope you are having a good week so far.

Hugs,

Katrina

4 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Katrina!! xxx Marley

bonnie said...

Gorgeous card Katrina....I love PTI! Here's hoping for some warmer weather!! We are off to Florida soon woohoo...it'll be nice just to feel the sun on me!!! sweet hugs, Bonnie xoxox

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is gorgeous Katrina.
I wish it would warm up too! The weekend is supposed to be better.
Well done you getting all those orders.
Clare x

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous hun, when are you off to Florida?!! xxx