Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Fairy Wishes

I thought I would share a card that I made for Adrian's sister's birthday tomorrow (I don't think Sarah looks on here as she sees my cards first hand so I think I'm safe to share!).

She loves fairies, so I thought this image would make a lovely card for her, it was a pleasure to colour, I added lots of glitter pen to accent which doesn't really show in the photo but looks pretty in real life.


Supplies: Image - Lilli of the Valley/Sentiment - Papertrey ink/Cardstock - SU/Doilie - The ribbon box/Pearls - SU/lace ribbon and rose - Wild Orchid crafts/buttons - Woodware/tools - sewing machine, nesties, SU oval punches.


I'm just off to make a box for it now and wrap her gifts, we are going round to have a slice of cake with her tomorrow after work!

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with my schedule lately, I've also been suffering with my sinuses (a long term problem!) and migraines which do not help. I'm hoping things ease up soon and I get some time to just craft for fun. Think it may be a while though so please bare with me I'll post as often as I can.

Hope your week is going well so far.

3 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Katrina this is just too cute, what good taste Adrians sis has liking faries, I am sure she will love this card it soooo pretty, love the lace. Hope you feel better soon hun.

Hugs

Sarah

bonnie said...

Georgeous Katrina...I'm certain she will love this...it's absolutely beautiful!! I love all the detail and the lace doily and pretty bow...and everything actually it's so pretty!!! Sweet hugs, Bonnie xoxox

Esme said...

Hi Katrina

Love this card!! Cute image and love the doily!

Hope your sinuses are improving - I suffer with mine and it's horrible isn't it?

I was sorry to read about Adrian's grandad - hope that you are all bearing up ok hun.

Esme xx