Sunday, 25 April 2010

With Sympathy

Sorry for my absence from blogging this week, we had some sad news that Adrian's grandad passed away. I didn't know him very well, but my heart goes out to Adrian's dad and Adrian's family. Therefore I have made a sympathy card, not a card I really like to make and I didn't really have many appropriate stamps until my Unity kit arrived on Wednesday with some sympathy stamps in. I have kept this card simple.



Supplies: Stamps - Unity coloured with promarkers/cardstock - SU/tools - SU word window punch, nesties/other- SU brads.

Hope you are having a good weekend and that the sun is shining for you.

Hugs,

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh sweetie sending you both hugs and thinking of you and your family at his sad time...I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss, this card is so beautiful. I wanted to thank you too so very much for the sweet comments you have left for me too, it truly meant alot to me....thank you. big (((hugs))) to you sweetie, Bonnie xoxox

Gracie said...

Ah Katrina I am very sorry to hear the sad news :( on the bright side the card is beautiful and elegant I love it
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

HazelQ said...

Ohh I'm sorry to hear those news, best wishes for you and Adrian's family. This card is really beautiful.
Hugs
Hazel