Thursday, 15 April 2010

Still here!!!

Phew what a busy few weeks and it's only set to get busier! EEK!! I have got a week away on a residential course in London coming up, looking forward to the course just not the time it will take away. Been doing a fair bit of studying for work recently. Also we are looking into Wedding venues etc, hoping to set a date for our big day shortly. I've also got family visiting from Jersey in May, some family birthdays etc, a 40th birthday party and preparations for our upcoming Florida holiday. I've got my best friends wedding invites to do too. I'm also just starting that fitness ragime that I wanted to start at the beginning of the year. I better get my skates on as not long till our holiday and feel so out of shape! As well as work, chores etc, life just gets in the way sometimes! So apologies in advance if I don't get chance to post much, I will try, crafting is my outlet and way to relax so hopefully I will find time to create and share it with you. I'm still visiting your blogs too, I'll try to comment but forgive me if I don't get chance. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still here, just busy!

Hope you are having a good week!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Tertia said...

You sound very busy, I am tired just reading all of that! Sounds like exciting times though, so don't forget to enjoy just because you are so busy!

bonnie said...

Oh my Katrina you are a busy bee...good luck with all your plans sweetie....hugs to you, Bonnie xoxox