Monday, 19 April 2010

The cutest mouse!

Isn't Henry Mouse from Whiff of Joy the cutest mouse ever? Well other than Maddies fimo Calvin mouse that is! He makes me laugh!

I've had this stamp for ages and since having a big sort out of my craft supplies recently I organised all my stamps and realised how many unused or neglected stamps I have and made a resolve to set out to finally use them!! I also love cupcakes, so this stamp was a winner. I've got lots of birthdays etc coming up so thought I better find some time to make some cards before I get too busy. As mentioned in my previous post I've got a busy spell coming up!



Supplies: image - Whiff of Joy coloured with promarkers/sentiment - Unity/DP - My Minds Eye - Wild Asparagus, Basic Grey/Flowers - Wild Orchid crafts/Tools - nesties, SU scallop circle punches, distress tool.

Talking of clear outs I'll be adding some more craft items from my clear out to ebay this week, so check it out, link is in the side bar, you might just grab a bargain! There will be a few Stampin' up items on there.

Hope your week is off to a good start. Don't forget to enter my candy here!

Hugs,

4 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love it and I love cupcakes too!!...gorgeous vintage rose coloured papers...very shabby! :)hugs sweetie, Bonnie xoxox

Winged said...

Great gentle card! Like it!

Gracie said...

Ah its really cute katrina!! i like cupcakes to on cards!! Very nice papers to!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

Elaine said...

Too cute! Love the sweep of flowers along the left side! :)