Thursday, 1 April 2010

April already??!!

I can't believe that it is April already! the year is flying by, sorry for lack of blogging, haven't had much time to craft this past week, it's been a busy and tiring one and has left me feeling not so good, which is annoying when I've been so motivated and positive lately! Work has been a bit stressful, had to do some studying too and also had to package all second lot of ebay items and get them in the post. I'm hoping I can recharge my batteries over the weekend. I haven't forgotten about the candy I promised either, it's coming just need to put it all together!

I thought I better do an Easter card as it is upon us, I haven't got many Easter themed stamps actually, I will have to right that for next year won't I! any excuse ;-) I did however manage to whip up this quick one tonight. Sorry for poor picture quality!



Supplies: stamp - previous Unity KOTM/cardstock and ribbon - SU/Flowers - wild orchid crafts/Other - nesties, Martha Stewart doily lace border punch.

I'm off for a day sewing with my friend Gemma and her mum tomorrow, I'll share what we make if it turns out, it's all new to me! Here's wishing you a happy Easter weekend!

Hugs,

7 comments:

maddy hill said...

I think thats a perfect easter stamp and card , lovely !
hugs
maddyx

Lisa said...

Pretty card! I love the simple design and pretty punched edge.

Happy Easter

Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Katrina,
This is a beautifully crafted card. I love your colours and layout. The punched border is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Clare said...

Hi Katrina,
I love this beautiful card. I hope you have a great Easter and find time to relax and recharge your batteries. Have a lovely time sewing with gemma.
Hugs, Clare x

bonnie said...

Such a pretty and delicate card Katrina...I love those colours! I hope you have a better week this week sweetie and manage to get a little you time and relax a little. Have fun sewing too...I would love to try this too one day!! Sweet (((hugs))) to you xoxox

Gracie said...

Its a lovely card i love the punch as well!
Have put some blog candy on my blog so make sure you enter!!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

Yvette said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy and Peaceful Easter,Katrina.

A lovely card reminds me a little of the Ukrainian decorated eggs called pysankhy. You must get Daniela to show you how one day!!