Saturday, 6 March 2010

Stampeezee DT card - Shabby owl!

These adorable Honey and Hugs stamps from Papermania are new at Stampeezee, they are so cute and are so cute and what's even better is that they are only £3.99!

I have used the owl set to create this card. I'm so in a shabby chic mood at the moment and can't see it changing anytime soon, sorry! Lovin' these shabby papers too. I thought I'd use the cracked glass technique as I haven't done this in a while and it is fun!



Supplies: Image and sentiment stamp - Papermania/ DP - Papermania Blueberry Hill/Flowers, gems and crochet lace from stash/tools - nesties, clear embossing powder, glamour dust, versamark pad, heat gun, distress ink, distress tool, branch punch - woodware and sewing machine.

Right I'm off to cook dinner, Fajitas and Mexican style rice - Yum! Had a busy week at work and lookin' forward to putting my feet up tonight with a nice glass of wine and a good film. Thank goodness for a day off tomorrow! Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Enjoy your evening.
Hugs,

6 comments:

maddy hill said...

love the card and the effect of the cracked glass is totally awesome ! fantastic card there...
hugs
maddyx

Clare said...

Hi Katrina,
This is so pretty! I love the shabby chic style but can't quite carry it off myself. The cracked glass looks amazing.
Have a lovely relaxing weekend.
Clare x

bonnie said...

What a sweet card...never tried the cracked glass effect...that sooo cool...I'm not as adventurous as you...lovin the shabby colours too!!! Have a nice relaxing Sunday sweetie...hugs, Bonnie xoxoxox

GEMMA said...

This card is just lovely, really like the shabby chic look and the cracked glass effect works really well. That stamp is so cute! Don't tempt me to go to Stampeezee! See you tomorrow x

Esme said...

Ooh love the cracked glass effect!! Haven't seen that done before!!

Esme xx

Rosa-kreattiva said...

i love the card and effect...
Complimenti....