Tuesday, 9 March 2010

The proud owner of one Hangler stamp!!

Hey there, hope your week has got off to a good start. Mine has as I have a few days holiday from work this week, so that's always good! lol. I thought I'd get my mother's day cards done now, rather than rushing them on Saturday. I just have to do one for Adrian's mum now. I've used the gorgeous Hangler stamp that my friend Debbie got me for Christmas, they are like gold dust so I was very happy to receive one!!

I have also made a matching box for my card. I used the tutorial from the very talented Maddy, that she posted on her blog. This was just what I needed for those bulky 6x6 cards, it also makes the card feel like a gift in itself, love it! I will be using this again and again! Thanks Maddy. If you have never visited Maddy's blog, madimaginations before then it is a must, she is one talented lady, not just with papercrafts but with fimo too, she has handmade candy up for grabs at the moment too, so check it out!







Supplies: Image - Hangler and Stangler coloured with promarkers/Kraft cardstock from stash/DP - My minds Eye Wild Asparagus/Crochet lace, paper dollie, pearls from stash/Other - Hat pin and flowers from Wild orchid crafts/Tools - Sewing machine, nesties, distress tool, sizzix alphabet dies.

Thank you for visiting, feel free to leave a comment they always brighten my day! I seem to have lost my 200th follower! If I reach 200 again I'll post some candy to celebrate!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Esme said...

Ooh love the Mother's Day card!! Gorgeous stamp - I think I've seen it on a challenge blog recently as a prize...may have to enter...

Esme xx

Clare said...

This is really beautiful Katrina. Your mum will be over the moon.
Clare x

bonnie said...

So shabby and so beautiful Katrina....your mum will be so happy to receive this :) Big hugs, Bonnie xoxoxox

Yvette said...

Wow Katrina its absolutely beautiful!!