Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Mini Easter Basket

March already?!?! Where is this year going? Well it's nice to see the sun shining that's for sure! Spring is finally in the air, just what we all need after such a long cold winter. I'd been having a bit of a spring clean and sort out over the weekend. I want to organise my craft stash once and for all and start really using things, I've got a zutter bind it all machine, never been out the box in the two years I've owned it!! Shameful! Not to mention piles of scrapbooks begging for photos/layouts etc!

Here is a little Easter basket I made, as it's definitely time for all the Easter, spring and mothers day projects. They are quite cute and hold my fav chocolate, mini eggs! They would also be nice for mother's day, they are really easy to make!



Supplies: DP and ribbon - Stampin' up/Cherry blossom flowers - Wild orchid crafts/Tools - Martha Stewart buttery punch, woodware branch punch/other gems from stash and mini eggs, the are going down as I'm writing this post!! lol.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last card and my followers. I'll have some candy on offer soon.

Hope you are having a good week so far.

9 comments:

HazelQ said...

Aww the basket looks lovely :) I love how the butterflies look.
Hugs
Hazel

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Katrina,
What a charming Easter basket. Gorgeous papers and embellies. Fantastic project.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Pinkllilac said...

Wow what a beautiful basket Katrina
and such a gorgeous butterfly.
Hugs Linda

Clare said...

Hi Katrina,
Good luck with your sort out.
Your easter basket is beautiful. I have already eaten my first whole bag of mini eggs!
Clare x

Esme said...

Ahh that is a lovely easter basket, and full of the best kind of eggs!!!
Just wanted to let you know my candy arrived this morning - THANK YOU!!! It's fab, and hopefully you'll see something using it soon!

Esme xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love it Katrina!! Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

maddy hill said...

yummy yummyyyyyyy ! love your easter basket !
now tell me , how many did you nibble before they went in the basket ? lol

love
maddy x

bonnie said...

Katrina I love your Easter basket...it's so pretty, is it a template? This would be lovely for Mother's Day or anything really.....lovely paper and love the yellow too! I had abit of a sort out too today...it feels good to do that once in a while! Hugs to you sweetie, I hope the sun was shining for you today :) xoxox

Oma said...

I love this basket! I made a valentine basket for my granddaughters and will be making easter baskets for them soon. You will be able to see the valentine baskets on my blog.