Sunday, 21 March 2010

MIA!

Sorry I've been MIA this past week! The clear out/sort out continues! I've added more items to ebay tonight, some new Stampin up items again and other bargains to be had. I'll be continuing to add over the next few days too.

I'm really pleased with how my first lot of listings went! Was well worth all the effort as not only am I now more organised but I've made a few pennies too! I wonder what that will be spent on..............!!!

I've been colouring in some images etc so hope to have a card to share as soon as I've packaged and sent all of the ebay items out.

Hope you have had a great weekend!

Watch this space as I'm also putting together some celebration blog candy.

1 comment:

bonnie said...

I have missed you MIA!! So glad you have made a few pennies to spend on some other crafting goodies...lol!!! I bet that feels good! Off to take a look! Sweet hugs to you :) Bonnie xoxox