Sunday, 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all you mum's out there. I hope that you get pampered and spoilt rotten on your special day!

I want to wish my mum a lovely day, she is my best friend too and I really don't know what I would do without her. She does so much for me and I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for her love and support. I love you mum.

I also want to wish Adrian's mum, Sue, a great day too, as she is a lovely mother-in-law to be and does so much for us too.

Here is the card and matching box I made for Sue, the card and box I made for my mum is in the post below.






Supplies: Birdhouse stamp - PTI/sentiment - woodware/DP - Papermania Blueberry Hill/Ribbon - SU and stash/flowers - Wild Orchid crafts/Tools - nesties, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.

I like the spring-like feel to this card, just hope Spring is here soon now, can't wait to see leaves on the trees and some colour around!

I've enjoyed my time off this week, started spring cleaning, done some crafting, went to see The Lovely Bones and for a meal with my mum, then went to Chester for a few days with Adrian, which was a nice relaxing break, did a spot of shopping, had a nice meal and also went to see Avitar in 3D, which was really good. Then Saturday evening caught up with my best friend. Just a shame it goes so quickly!

I'll be putting lots of craft items on Ebay very soon as a result of a big crafty clearout, many of these are Stampin' Up items which have not even been used!! So please check back if you are interested and I'll post a link. Blog candy coming soon too, plus follower of the month for Feb and for March to be announced!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Clare said...

Hi Katrina,
This is beautiful! I am sure your MIL to be will love it.
I am glad you had had such a great week.
Clare x

bonnie said...

Such a cute card Katrina, love the colouring and colours...my MIL has bird boxes in her garden...this would have been a perfect card for her too! I am at home with my husband and 2 little girls enjoying a relaxing day together and the sun is shining! Happy Sunday to you, hugs Bonnie :) xoxox

Esme said...

Hi Katrina!
I love the card and the box - beautiful colours and the image is very sweet! My Mum has recently started making boxes to go with cards while I continue with envelopes!!

Esme xx