Friday, 26 March 2010

Goody gumdrops!

Yay it's the weekend! I just loved this cute little gum machine stamp from this month Unity KOTM and had to use it as it arrived, in I just love these kits full stop. A different kind of a card from me, quite bold and simple but think I like it, that's me I love playin' with different styles!



Supplies: Image and sentiment-Unity/cardstock - SU/Embellishments - buttons - woodware, dewdrops - Robins Nest, bakers twine/other - fiskars apron lace punch, corner rounder, glossy accents, cuttlebug dots embossing folder.

My lovely crafty friend Gemma is celebrating a year of blogging and is giving away some fab goodies on here blog, so be sure to pop over and pay her a visit and enter the candy.

I'm glad it's the weekend I can tell ya! The last few weeks have been busy and passed so quickly, it's caught up with me!

Enjoy your Friday evening, whatever you have planned!

2 comments:

HazelQ said...

What a nice card, it looks yummy :) now I need candy lol. Love the clean and simple design.
Hugs
Hazel

bonnie said...

Oh scrumptious Katrina...I love that stamp, I have such a sweet tooth, this is too cute!! Lovin the bold colours too!! Have a lovely weekend sweetie....big (((hugs))), Bonnie xoxox