Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Follower of the month for Feb and March

I'm late with announcing my follower of the month for Feb but early for March, so I've met myself somewhere in the middle! ha ha.

My follower of the month for February is the wonderful Debbie (Country Heart and Home), she leaves such lovely comments on here for me and her blog is always full of inspiration. She also works super hard to bring us the recipe challenges every week, thanks Debbie. I've still got lots of the recipes I want to try (always playing catch up!). I can't wait to make this weeks malteaser cakes! yum yum! These are the goodies Debbie will receive (A5 Papermania Blueberry Hill papers and some mulberry paper flowers). I'll also add a little chocolate for Easter!


My follower of the month for March is the lovely Bonnie (Pink Bonbons), she leaves the sweetest comments ever. Her blog is also full of gorgeous creations and inspiration. These are the goodies Bonnie will receive (a selection of 6x6 papers and some paper flowers and some embellishments). Again I'll add some Easter chocolate too!



If you could both let me have your snail mail addresses and I'll post these out ASAP to you.

Thank you so much to both these lovely ladies for there encouragement and kind words, if you have never visited there blogs, then why not pay them a visit, you won't be disappointed! Also thank you to all my other fantastic followers, you are the best! I know this isn't a lot but it's just my little way of saying thank you, I'd spoil you all with baskets full of the latest crafting goodies if I won the lottery! lol.

Love and hugs,

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Youve made me cry!! LOL Theyre good tears though and im so thankfully ive met such lovely people through blogging! Your blog is fab and you deserve all the lovely compliments and comments you receive, you work hard for them! :)

Many many hugs
Debbie
x

bonnie said...

Oh Katrina sweetie you are the sweetest you made me cry too!!!! I've not long had a blog but I have met so many wonderful friends through blogging thank you so very much for your sweet comments too and for being such an inspiration to me through your beautiful blog :) and thank you too so kindly for those gorgeous, scrumptious treats.....you are so generous! Sweet hugs to you Katrina :) Bonnie x0x0x0x