Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Cute Cupcakes

Last week was a busy week, but good all the same! Apologies for lack of creations, the sort out continues and I put some items on ebay, really pleased with how well they did. I've also got some more items to list too

The best part about last week was booking our holiday! We are off to Florida this year and we can not wait!!! Haven't been for a few years and I'm really looking forward to going back there. Hence the ebay money will give me some spending money for new stash over there! Also haven't had a two week break for a long time so that will be nice!

Anyway onto my card and probably the reason you are here ;-) I used this adorable Unity KOTM stamp, those cupcakes look good enough to eat! I literally came out in a sweat cutting into my new delish Tilda papers, I've also got some of the fabric too and have got a date with my friend Gemma and her lovely mum Jan for a sewing day, should be fun!



Supplies: Stamp - Unity Stamp co KOTM, sentiment - SU/Papers - Tilda/other - sewing machine, nesties, liquid pearls and stickles, SU oval punches, crachet lace.

I'm putting together my celebration blog candy, so watch this space!

Hope you are having a fab week so far!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Esme said...

Ooh!! Yummy card and very exciting news about Florida!! I love it there - we've been quite a lot over the years, all up and down the state (and of course to the theme parks)!!

Esme xx

Craftypagan said...

soooo cute! Love the shabby chic look you've got going on! That stamp is so sweet!

Lisa said...

Hi Katrina, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and fab image.

Lisa x

bonnie said...

What a gorgeous sweet card Katrina....it always feels great to book a holiday, exciting...we're off to Florida too this year...my girls love the princesses...and I do too!! ;) thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog, they make my day!! Hugs to you, Bonnie xoxox

HazelQ said...

Lovely card Katrina! The papers are gorgeous :) best wishes on Florida and I hope you can find nice sales and get a lot of new stash :)
Hugs
Hazel