Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Crafty Clearout!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that as a result of my crafty clearout I have listed my unwanted items on ebay. Many of these items are Stampin' up items that are brand new or as good as new. I stopped being a demonstrator when they changed the user agreement, I like SU but did not want to be restricted to what I can post on my blog etc. I will still like and use SU products but many of these items I brought to make up my sales or with the intention of using on samples or workshops, this did not happen before they changed the goal posts.

So if you want to grab a bargain then take a look, link is at the top in the sidebar, some of you may have already had a look. I will be adding to this all week as I'm continuing to sort and clear out my stash, I've got lots of items, including craft books left at my mum and dad's house that I'm going to sort through. This will give me more space and some pennies for new stash! lol. Whilst having a sort out I've rediscovered many items I forgot I had or that are neglected and it has given me a real push to USE things!! It is also great to get a sense of order and find a home for everything!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh lovely Katrina...it always feels good to have a clear out of unwanted items and make some pennies for new stuff...I's going to have a look! :) Hugs, Bonnie x0x0x

Esme said...

Ooooh you are naughty telling us about your ebay goodies....temptation temptation! But I hope you get some of the old sold so that you can get some new exciting things!!

Esme xx