Saturday, 13 February 2010

Snails pace!

I was in two minds whether to continue to get the Unity Kit of the month each month, not because I no longer like them, because I do they are gorgeous, but because I have a huge back log of 18 months worth of kits hardly touched. But when they keep producing images as adorable as this I have just gotta have 'em! I have resolved to use them though, especially as they arrive. I'll also be making lots of cards with the past kits, they are so fresh and fun, the images are too cute and they make quick effective cards and projects.

Here is a card using one of the January KOTM stamps. Appropriate because it takes me ages to get around to anything these days! lol. I adore this toadstool stamp!



Supplies: Image and sentiment - Unity Jan KOTM/Medium - promarkers/DP - Cosmo Cricket Earth Love/Cardstock, linen thread and ribbon - SU/Buttons - woodware/Tools - nesties, Fistars apron lace punch, SU word window punch, corner rounder/ Other - string from stash.

I think the Cosmo cricket papers go perfectly. Hope you like it, thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave, I love to read them.

Don't forget that you have until midnight tomorrow to enter my candy below!


Hugs,

5 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card, love it Katrina, I am very tempted with the Unity Kit myself!!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Katrina,
This card is charming. I love the colours and papers and the image is so well done.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I like what I've found here and I have become a follower.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Larisa said...

Very nice card! The mashrooms look so yummi ))))

iluvmybugs said...

What a pretty card Katrina...love the papers and colors!! TFS

Happy Valentine's Day!

Terry

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card design Katrina and gorgeous colour’s, love it

Hugs Linda