Thursday, 4 February 2010

Get well wishes!

Apologies for lack of blogging this week, we went to York for the weekend with Adrian's family, it was a lovely break, York is such a nice city with some fantastic shops. I treated myself to a few new items for my wardrobe as this has been seriously neglected in favour of spending money on craft items! I used to spend it all on clothes, shoes and bags until I found this hobby but now I've got tons of crafts stuff and no clothes! So thought it was time this changed and I enjoyed some proper girly shopping!

A dear friend of mine had an operation this week and I made this clean and simple card to send and cheer her up and let her know I'm thinking of her. I love this vintage picnic set from Papertrey ink, it's very versatile and can be used for all occasions. I can see this being used again and again!



Supplies: Stamps - PTI/ cardstock - SU /ribbon - American crafts/ button and twine - PTI/ gems from stash/ tools - corner rounder


Hope you have had a good week so far. I'm hoping to post over the weekend, including the blog candy I mentioned.

Thanks for visiting and any comments you may leave.

Hugs,

7 comments:

Clare said...

Hi Katrina,
I'm glad you had a lovely time in York, it's a great place to visit.
Your card is gorgeous, I hope your friend makes a quick recovery.
Hugs, Clare x

Contented Caroline said...

Lovely Katrina - really like the simplicity of the card. Glad to hear you had a great time in York - would love to see that craft collections soon ;-)

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hey hun,

Hope you are ok, loving the sweet card, glad you had fun in York.

Hugs

Sarah

mycraftypatch said...

Lovely card Katrina, simple but very fresh and clean, Love it!!!!
Makes a change to spend your money on clothes. Hope your friend has a speedy recovery.
Hugs Sonia xxxx

iluvmybugs said...

Very pretty card...love the image and your colors!! TFS

Terry

Annelie said...

As you say, a clean and simple card. Really refreshing sometimes I think. *I like*

Hugs Annelie

Esme said...

Lovely card! Like you said, very clean and simple - love how you've done the top left embellishment!

Esme x